الأحد، 20 مايو 2018

The Bronte Story by Tim Vicary

The Bronte Story 





The Bronte Story





The Bronte story is a tragedy itself!

I had no idea about the Bronte family until I read those two words "Jane Eyre", then I realized that I was reading about three famous English writers Charlotte, Emily, Anne and their family.


Patrick Bronte is a brave father, he tells the remarkable story of his big familly ; their loss, sadness, ambitions, heartbreaking moments, love, hardwork, diaseases, happiness.... and the strong relationships that combined the members of his family.


Honestly, I got bored in the few first pages but when I reached the middle of the story, felt something different because it evoked many emotions in my heart. I couldn't imagine how Mr. Patrick could  bear the sorrow of losing his family mebmbers  one after another and  how strong he was to bury them and start over with new struggles in his life.


The three sisters had a brilliant career, they started from scratch to become famous writers in the English literature, but each one of them had completely a different personality; Charlotte was  bold, wise and patient ; Anne was courageous and the prettiest of the girls of the Bronte family; Emily was really peaceful and shy, I can easily relate to her character. I had great sympathy for them all because they experienced hard conditions in their life however that couldn't stop them from attaining their dreams.


The book was easy to read and highly recommended for beginners, at the sametime the story was sad and motivating.




لديك سؤال؟ دعنا نساعدك بالاتصال بنا عبر صفحة خدمات