الجمعة، 6 أبريل 2018

Sweetie by Antoinette Moses

sweetie




the story is written by Antoinette Moses.
 I am beautiful, attractive, intelligent , wise, damn cool, famous, creative , afashion model, open minded, the victime of selfish people; they were making plans behind my back , because they hate me, otherwise i feel that everyone is against me because they are jealouse of my charming beauty , i sympathise with them about their ugly faces and their whole poor life! 

They ought to appreciate my talents and shows respect towards my greate potentials.,because i am the important person in the world, i am the owner of all of you stupid folk, you are merly my goddamn slaves.... this is Nikki the real version!

"Sweetie" the key word  that Nikki uses everytime to ask her relatives and friends for personal favors. The story consists of e-mails  sent by Nikki to her parents , her friend Susie and her boyfriend Robert.
Nikki is a fishman , she relys completly on her father to pay her college fees, and on Susie to cover her at seminars . All what she is expert in are :shopping, fashion, mocking people , playing the victim role , and spending time with her boyfriend David the attractive guy.

Things start falling apart when her father Robert has been redudant, so she shows her real face .

Nikki is a provocative person , you may be surounded with some people with the same character,  the story induce you to ponder all those kind of people in your life , or to ponder your actions towards others.

I enjoyed reading her e- mails especially to her corny Susie . I have to mention that the books is an easy read i recomende it for begginners .









لديك سؤال؟ دعنا نساعدك بالاتصال بنا عبر صفحة خدمات