الاثنين، 4 يونيو 2018

Little Women by Loisa May Alcott





 ~♡~Little Women~♡~




Little women by Louisa May Alcott





   Generally, I got warm feelings among the March sisters' story, the characters  were very familial together, every girl may relate to one of them at least. They are quite different from one another; Beth was shy, talented and she mostly enjoyed her own company ; Meg was the oldest sister, she was pretty, wise and a good housekeeper; Amy was spoiled and silly but she turned to be a mature person by the end of the story; Jo was my favorite character; she was clever and had a broad mind and  she was a good story writer too. 

The four sisters were close to each other, looking for a bright furture among their small family , they had several hard situations throughout their lives
but the seed of love grew stronger in their hearts each time to beat any problem they passed through.

I'm not a huge fan of classic literature and this story couldn't change my opinion, I like rather the contemporary  stories. While reading this book I made a short comparision; I could easily notice the huge change in the meaning of the word "family" and the lack of decency nowadays ;that  every girl and boy should have. I think that such books proves that happy life is strongly related to prudery, simplicity and being raised in a loving and responsible family.


My version had only 100 pages, it's quite easy and simple to read but I think I missed important details and expressions in this story, sometimes it seems dull and empty and had no meaningful plot, that was due to this shorter version because it doesn't have that great suspense that prevents you from leaving the book . In addition, this version doesn't give the story much time to develop. I hope to read the original book because I expect that it will be more profound and amusing.









لديك سؤال؟ دعنا نساعدك بالاتصال بنا عبر صفحة خدمات