الثلاثاء، 11 سبتمبر 2018

A Love For Life by Penny Hancock




A Love For Life ♡





A love for life by Penny Hancock




The story takes place in England, it is about a very brave woman called Fanella and she could not have children so she strives to adopt a child with her boyfriend. Regrettably he left her for a younger woman, therefore she realised that she  had to raise her adopted daughter, Ellie alone.

Being a single mother gave Fanella more responsibilities and changed her priorities; she wanted to strengthen her relationship with Ellie and get her settled as soon as possible.
Adopting a cute girl might soften the terrible pain of not having her own child, moreover it granted her an enormous  relief and satisfaction about her life; it gave her more confidence and courage to overcome hurdles.

Teresa is Fanella's close friend, she is a plain jane and a mother of a little boy called Timothy, he was in the same class with Ellie. When Fanella met their teacher Rod she fall in love with him and so did he but he  was an attractive married man.

I would not narrate more details about the story but one detail I want to mention about Rod's character; I was struck by his reaction after the confession of his wife that she was cheating on him with an handsome wealthy farmer for so long and I stopped loving his character. His reaction was so surprising to me, I was kind of shocked because he carried on an affectionate conversation with her like nothing had happened , he felt quite a bit annoyed but he said nothing to blame her or showed his anger.


Someone who betrayed you, he deserves no sympathy nor your respect because he doesn't respect your feelings or appreciate your relationship.
Rod reacted as a pitiful  child , he lost his manliness in my eyes I figured out why his wife did so .
When he got engaged to Fanella I think he was looking for a safe shelter not exactly a lovely woman, I didn't  like his character overall.

The story is good, it is quite a bit emotional but not really deep , I felt something was  missing and it could not touch my spirit;  in addition the plot was kind of predictable for me. The book was really easy to read and highly recommended for beginners.














لديك سؤال؟ دعنا نساعدك بالاتصال بنا عبر صفحة خدمات