السبت، 16 فبراير 2019

The Witches by Roald Dahl





The Witches




The Witches by  Roald Dahl






A creepy fantastic story by Roald Dahl . It is about an intelligent little boy and his grandmother who beated the community of witches in England and planned to get rid of all the witches all around the world.

Obviously it is an imaginary tale, addressed to children but it made me shiver :D especially when the old lady described the witches' features to her grandson.

The story is amusing, cosy but honestly I would not read it to my future child; when I was a kid I used to believe everything about anything ;I won't frighten my lovely child.

I recommend it to grown-ups and for those who want to improve their English. I think all of  Roald Dahl's books are suitable for beginners.











لديك سؤال؟ دعنا نساعدك بالاتصال بنا عبر صفحة خدمات

1 التعليقات إلى الآن